Note on translation - These Website Terms of Service may have been translated into various languages for the convenience of 'Bitcoin LoopHole' Users. While the translation is correct to the best of 'Bitcoin LoopHole’s' knowledge, 'Bitcoin LoopHole' is not responsible or liable in the event of an inaccuracy. English is the controlling language of these Terms of Service, and any translation has been prepared for you as a courtesy only. In the event of a conflict between the English-language version of these Terms of Service and a version that has been translated into another language, the English-language version shall prevail.
Important - These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement ("Agreement") between
you, the User (hereafter "You", "Your", or the "User"), and us, 'Bitcoin LoopHole', its
affiliates, and all of their respective authorized representatives, officers, directors, employees,
agents, shareholders, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns (hereafter "Us" or "Bitcoin
and exclusively govern such relationship.
Please note that our Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time at our sole discretion, without notice to the User. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement. Any changes made to these terms will become effective when posted on the 'Bitcoin LoopHole' Website at https://bitcoinloophole.cc ("Website").
Before accessing or using the services offered on the Website, please read carefully the following terms and Service contained in this Website. These terms govern your access to and use of the Website and any videos, software, programs, sweepstakes, services, tools, materials, or other information available through the Website or used in connection therewith (collectively, the "Service"). 'Bitcoin LoopHole' is willing to license and allow the use of this Website and/or the Service only on the condition that you accept and agree to all of the terms and conditions contained therein. By using the Website, you therefore agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are not granted the permission to access or otherwise use the Website, and you are instructed to exit the Website immediately.
The Service - the Website is an online information service with downloadable and web based software Bitcoin LoopHole ("Software"), and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below and the End User License Agreement.
The Videos - the videos displayed on the Website are provided for informational and
promotional purposes only and should not be relied upon in making decisions and are for simulation
only by using actor(s) and demo accounts. These videos were made in order to give you a sense and
feel for what may be achieved while using the Software. The videos may not be accurate or based on
accurate past true events, and are for simulation purposes only. Nonetheless, any and all
information perceived from these videos through either visual, verbal, or written do not constitute
financial, legal, tax or other professional advice and is not intended as a substitute for
consultation with a qualified professional. 'Bitcoin LoopHole' has used its best efforts in
producing these videos but 'Bitcoin LoopHole' does not make any representation or
warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of
these videos. The information contained in these videos is strictly for informational and
Promotional purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply and use the Software, you are taking full
responsibility for your actions. No statement in these videos is to be construed as furnishing
investment advice or being a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any type of
security and/or financial instruments. No representation is being made that any User will or is
likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed and mentioned in the videos. The past
performance of any trading system including the Software or methodology is not necessarily
indicative of future results. Absolutely consult your Financial Advisor before ever investing or
trading any financial instrument.
'Bitcoin LoopHole' shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided as is, and without warranties. As in all cases, viewers should never take any information perceived from these or any other videos at face value and should always do their own due diligence on any viewed material to form their own opinions and best judgments. And where applicable, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be always sought before taking action of any kind.
The videos are copyrighted by 'Bitcoin LoopHole' and shall not be copied, stored, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way under any circumstance or distributed or broadcast in any way without express permission from 'Bitcoin LoopHole'.
'Bitcoin LoopHole' reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Service at its sole discretion and without notice. In the event of such suspension, modification, removal or addition of any Service for any reason, the Company will not be liable to you in any way.
Please, note that 'Bitcoin LoopHole' receives commissions and marketing fees for directing users to open an account with the brokers/advertisers and/or for driving traffic to the advertiser website.
1. Earnings and Income Disclaimer. THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR
SUCCESSES, OR PAST RESULTS (IN REAL OR SIMULATIONS USING DEMO ACCOUNTS), AS TO INCOME EARNINGS OR
PERCENTAGE GAIN, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS. TRADING PERFORMANCE
(MONETARY AND INCOME RESULTS) ARE BASED ON MANY PERSONAL FACTORS. YOU MAY, AND SHOULD ASSUME YOU
PROBABLY WILL, LOSE MONEY TRADING. THEREFORE WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL BE A
SUCCESSFUL, PROFITABLE TRADER, OR MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL IN YOUR TRADING USING OUR SERVICE.
THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL DO AS WELL AS OUR 'BitcoinLoopHole'. IF YOU RELY UPON OUR FIGURES AS PRESENTED IN THE VIDEOS, YOU ACCEPT THE RISK OF NOT DOING AS WELL OR EVEN LOSING TRADING CAPITAL.
OUR SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICE MAY HAVE UNKNOWN RISKS INVOLVED, AND ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN OUR VIDEOS, SERVICE, OR WEBSITE SHOULD BE DONE ONLY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU COULD EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT LOSSES, OR MAKE NO MONEY AT ALL.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR FINANCIAL DECISIONS RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY US, OR OUR SERVICE.
2. Proprietary Rights All intellectual property of or relating to the
Website and the Service, including but not limited to content, information, videos, patents,
trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, computer code (including html code),
algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces, graphic design, look and feel and Software;
and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not
(collectively, "Intellectual Property"), unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled and
licensed in their entirety by 'Bitcoin LoopHole', its affiliates, its successors and
assigns, and/or by third parties who have granted 'Bitcoin LoopHole' license to use such
Intellectual Property. This includes, but is not limited to all material which may be found on the
Website including, but not limited to: images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos,
music, audio and text.
Content, software or services referenced herein or on the Website are the exclusive trademarks or service-marks of 'Bitcoin LoopHole' or their respective owners, and are protected by law. Except as expressly provided herein, 'Bitcoin LoopHole' does not grant any express or implied right to You or any other person in any intellectual or proprietary rights. The Software, programs, information, videos or materials available through the Website and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by 'Bitcoin LoopHole' or third-party licensors. The Website name, its logo, and all other names, logos and icons identifying the 'Bitcoin LoopHole' Website and its Service are proprietary trademarks of the Company, and any use of such marks, such as domain names, without the express written permission of 'Bitcoin LoopHole', is strictly prohibited.
3. Limited License Grant The Website is provided by 'Bitcoin LoopHole', and conditional with the acceptance of this Website Terms of Service Agreement, provides You with a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to use the Website and download the Software, any programs, services, tools, materials, videos or information made available through or from the Website. The Website Terms of Service permit you to use and access for personal use only the 'Bitcoin LoopHole' Website (a) on a single laptop, workstation, or computer and (b) on a mobile device from the Internet or through an on-line network. You may also download information from the Website into your laptop, workstation or computer's temporary memory (RAM) and print and download materials and information from the Website solely for your personal non-commercial use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices.
4. License Restrictions The foregoing license is limited. YOU MAY NOT
MODIFY, COPY, STORE, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, LICENSE, SUBLICENSE, DISPLAY,
RENT, LEASE, SELL, COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, ANY DATA, INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY OR MATERIAL PROVIDED BY 'Bitcoin LoopHole' THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IN ANY MANNER NOT EXPRESSLY
PERMITTED BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THE ABOVE RESTRICTION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO VIDEOS,
TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. In addition, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create
any derivative work(s) of, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices
or labels, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use the Website in any manner not expressly
permitted herein. Moreover, you may not (i) use any "deep link," "page scrape," "robot," "spider" or
other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent
manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or in any way
reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website to obtain or
attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made
available through the Website, OR (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature
of the Website, including, without limitation, the account of any User(s), any other systems or
networks connected to the Website or its servers, to any of the Service offered on or through the
Website, by hacking, password "mining", or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, OR (iii)
probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor
breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the
Website, OR (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any User of or visitor
to the 'Bitcoin LoopHole' Website, OR (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website, the system, networks, or any
systems or networks connected thereto, OR (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere
with the proper working of the Website or transaction conducted on the Website, or with any other
person's use of the Website, OR (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate
identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send
to 'Bitcoin LoopHole' on or through the Website, OR (viii) use the Website to collect
e-mail addresses or other contact or personal information, OR (ix) market, co-brand, private label,
use the 'Bitcoin LoopHole' name, or a name similar thereto on a different domain,
separately distribute, resell, or otherwise permit third parties to access and use the Website, in
whole or in part, without the express, separate and prior written permission of 'Bitcoin
LoopHole', OR (x) use the Website in any other unlawful manner or in a manner that could be
perceived to damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact 'Bitcoin LoopHole'.
Moreover, this license is only valid where 'Bitcoin LoopHole' is permitted to operate by regulatory status. Access to and use of this Website in contravention of any laws or regulations, or where prohibited by law, is unauthorized and not permitted by 'Bitcoin LoopHole'.
5. Third party Disclaimer You acknowledge that some of the Service and/or
Software components, may be provided by a third party and thus, there might be latency, error,
malfunction, delay in data, etc. which 'Bitcoin LoopHole' has no control of, 'Bitcoin
LoopHole' shall make all commercially reasonable efforts to make the Software and/or the
Service available to the User. 'Bitcoin LoopHole' shall have no responsibility or liability
for any losses or damages suffered or incurred from the use, operation, or performance of the
Service and/or the Software and for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or
consequential damages that arise from any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay or any other failure
due to third party failure(s).
'Bitcoin LoopHole' makes no representations whatsoever, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness or reliability of such third-party materials, programs, products displayed on this Website or which You may access through a link on this Website. Your correspondence or any other dealings with such third parties found on this Website are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, 'Bitcoin LoopHole' EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
6. Disclaimer - No Warranties You understand and accept that 'Bitcoin
LoopHole' cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that Software available for downloading
through the Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that
manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient
procedures and checkpoints on your personal computer to satisfy your particular requirements for
accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the
reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. 'BitcoinLoopHole' PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER. 'BitcoinLoopHole' SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE, ANY INFORMATION OR THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION OR LINKS PROVIDED THEREON, 'BitcoinLoopHole' SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICES, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. 'BitcoinLoopHole' DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS, SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. 'BitcoinLoopHole' HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
IN NO EVENT WILL 'BitcoinLoopHole' BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PARTICULAR DAMAGES), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR PERSONAL DEPENDENCE ON THIS WEBSITE.
7. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 'BITCOIN LOOPHOLE', its affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against all claims, proceedings, injuries, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, relating to or arising from any breach or violation of this Agreement by You (including negligent or reckless conduct). Each of the above referenced individuals or entities reserves the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you, on their own behalf.
8. User Obligations If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, 'BITCOIN LOOPHOLE' reserves the right to terminate immediately Your access to and use of the Website and the Service. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to Your use of the Website and the Service. In addition, You acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to or transmissions or communications with the Website is solely at your own risk. While 'BITCOIN LOOPHOLE' has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website, you should understand that the confidentiality of any such communications cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, 'BITCOIN LOOPHOLE' is not responsible for the security, or any breach thereof, of any information transmitted to or from the Website. You agree to assume all responsibility concerning activities related to Your use of the Website, including but not limited to obtaining and paying for all licenses and costs for third-party software and hardware necessary for implementation of the Website and its downloadable software, and maintaining or backing-up any data.
9. User Name and Password Policy Registration as an authorized user for access to certain areas of the Website may require both a user name and password. Only one authorized user can use one user name and password and account. Multiple accounts registered by the same individual or entity are not permitted and may result in one, some or all accounts being closed by 'Bitcoin LoopHole'. By using the Website, you agree to keep your user name and password as confidential information. You also agree not to use another authorized user's account. Should you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your name and password, you will immediately notify 'Bitcoin LoopHole'. 'Bitcoin LoopHole' cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. 'Bitcoin LoopHole' also reserves the right to delete or change (with notice) a user name or password at any time and for any reason. 'Bitcoin LoopHole' will not be liable for any damages caused by the theft, or any unauthorized use of your username and password, whether you reported it to 'Bitcoin LoopHole' or not.
11. Void Where Prohibited Any offer for any product or Service made on this Website is void where prohibited. Moreover, 'Bitcoin LoopHole' makes no representations regarding the legality of access to or use of the Website, its content the Service and Software in any country. Although the Website may be accessible worldwide, not all features, products or Service provided or offered through or on the Website are appropriate or available for use in all countries. 'Bitcoin LoopHole' reserves the right to limit, in its discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or Service to any person or geographic area. If You access the Website from a jurisdiction where the Website is prohibited, You are not allowed to do it and doing so is at your own risk and You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local regulations. People under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the Website.
12. No Advice You acknowledge that neither the Website nor the Service is authorized to offer any legal, tax, accounting or investment advice, or recommendation regarding suitability, profitability, investment strategy or other matter.
13. Enforcing Website Security Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this Website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. 'BITCOIN LOOPHOLE' reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Website without notice or permission from the User, including, without limitation, by archiving notices or communications sent by you through the Website. In addition, 'Bitcoin LoopHole' reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate or interrupt operation of or access to the Website, or any portion thereof, in order to protect the Website or 'Bitcoin LoopHole's business.
14. Notice of Security Breach In addition to the indemnification obligation stated in these Terms of Service, if you become aware of a breach or potential breach of security with respect to any identifying personal information provided to or made available by 'Bitcoin LoopHole', or any unauthorized hacking of the Website, you shall (i) immediately notify 'Bitcoin LoopHole' of such breach or potential breach, (ii) assist 'Bitcoin LoopHole' as reasonably necessary to prevent or rectify any such breach, and (iii) enable 'Bitcoin LoopHole' to comply with any applicable laws requiring the report on a security breach which leads to any infringement related to identifying personal information.
15. Term and Termination These Terms of Service which govern Your right to
use the Website, will take effect at the moment you access or use the Website, and are effective
until updated, or terminated as set forth below. This Agreement, or part of it, may be terminated by
'Bitcoin LoopHole' without notice, at any time, and for any reason. In addition, 'Bitcoin
LoopHole' reserves the right at any time and on reasonable grounds, such as any reasonable
belief of fraudulent or unlawful activity or actions or omissions that violate any term or condition
of these Terms, to deny your access to the Website, in whole or in part, in order to protect 'Bitcoin
LoopHole', its name and goodwill, its business and/or other authorized users. If the above
happens, or if you fail to comply with these Terms of Service, the termination is subjected to the
survival rights described below. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to use
the Website, subject to the survival rights below. Termination is effective without notice. Upon
termination, You must destroy all copies of any aspect of the Website that you have made and remove
downloaded software from Your possession.
The following provisions shall survive termination of the Website Terms of Service Agreement for any reason: Earning and Income Disclaimer (§1), Proprietary Rights (§2), Limited License Grant (§3), License Restrictions (§4), Third party Disclaimer (§5), Disclaimer - No Warranties (§6), Indemnification (§7), Governing Law (§16), and Miscellaneous (§17).
16. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution These Terms of Service and all
disputes or claims arising out of or related thereto shall be governed by the laws of United
Kingdom; in the case of law rules, UK law shall prevail. Any cause of action or claim arising out of
use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises,
or such claim or cause of action is barred from being submitted.
The Parties will attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any claim or dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the parties fail to agree upon terms of settlement, either side may submit the dispute to confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC ADR Rules, whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English, in London, UK or another place agreed by all Parties. Without derogating of the provisions above, this clause explicitly sets exclusive jurisdiction to said arbitration process, and neither Party shall be entitled to submit any dispute to the courts of its domicile which contradicts said arbitration process.
18. Severability If any provision of these Terms of Service is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, or on account of a conflict with an applicable government regulation, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein. Any invalid or unenforceable portion should be construed as amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as the Terms of Service as original drafted.
'Bitcoin LoopHole' © 2017 All rights reserved